Wrapping in tables

Subject: Wrapping in tables
From: Bek Oberin <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 18:05:32 +1000
It seems that our printed output isn't wrapping text in table
cells.  The stuff too long to fit on one line falls off the
edge of the page in a very non-friendly way.

The stuff's marked up with DocBook 3.1 sheets and the HTML
output works perfectly.  To get the printed output I'm using
these commands:

jade  -d /usr/lib/dsssl/stylesheets/docbook/stylesheet/dsssl/docbook/nwalsh/print/docbook.dsl -t tex -o ./perlintro.tex ../perlintro.sgml
pdfjadetex perlintro.tex
pdf2ps perlintro.pdf perlintro.ps

Only started hacking at this this morning and it's rather
big and complicated so please forgive any gaffes.  I have
searched on the web and dejanews for docs but you never
know :)

Thanks,
bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/