Re: I need HELP!!

Subject: Re: I need HELP!!
From: Reyes <reyes.garcia@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 18:24:32 +0100
At 16:39 17.11.99 +0100, you wrote:
>On Fri, 12 Nov 1999, Reyes wrote:
>
>> Hello, I need help!!
>>
>> I have a node-list from a (sgml-parse address) call. In this new SGML I
>> must replace all the attributes "ANKER=X" by "ANKER=path#X".
>>
>> I have this string "path" only in the procedure that I call (sgml-parse),
>> path is similar to address. Then, I can't make (element TAG (make element
>> gi: "NEWTAG" attributes: (list (list "ANKER" path)))) because path, with
>> the good value, is a variable from another procedure.
>
>I am not sure I understand what you want to do. You want to create a new
>SGML from the one whose system identifier is address but with a
>modification of ANKER value ?

	Yes, I think that you are right.

>Or is it something more complicated ?

	I think so.

>Can you give some additional info ?

Of course. I think that an example is that better in this case.
I have a SGML file (original):

	<INSTAND>
		<IBLINK-UEBERS LINK="Path">
	<INSTAND>

The SGML with system identifier "Path" is:

	<UEBERS>
		<UEBERSICHT ANKER="P0012">
			<LEGENDE>
				<LEG-POS ANKER="P0012-1">
					<OZ> 1	</OZ>
					<POS-BEZ> Data 1 <POS-BEZ>
				</LEG-POS>
				<LEG-POS ANKER="P0012-2">
					<OZ> 2	</OZ>
					<POS-BEZ> Data 2 <POS-BEZ>
				</LEG-POS>
				<LEG-POS ANKER="P0012-3">
					<OZ> 3	</OZ>
					<POS-BEZ> Data 3 <POS-BEZ>
				</LEG-POS>
			</LEGENDE>
		</UEBERSICHT>
	</UEBERS>

And the SGML file that must result from Jade is:
	<INSTAND>
		<IB-UEBERS>
			<UEBERS>
				<UEBERSICHT ANKER="Path#P0012">
					<LEGENDE>
						<LEG-POS ANKER="Path#P0012-1">
							<OZ> 1	</OZ>
							<POS-BEZ> Data 1 <POS-BEZ>
						</LEG-POS>
						<LEG-POS ANKER="Path#P0012-2">
							<OZ> 2	</OZ>
							<POS-BEZ> Data 2 <POS-BEZ>
						</LEG-POS>
						<LEG-POS ANKER="Path#P0012-3">
							<OZ> 3	</OZ>
							<POS-BEZ> Data 3 <POS-BEZ>
						</LEG-POS>
					</LEGENDE>
				</UEBERSICHT>
			</UEBERS>
		</IB-UEBERS>
	<INSTAND>

The problem is that I only know "Path" when I'm processing "IBLINK-UEBERS".

I hope that this be clear.

Thanks,
	 Reyes

Reyes Garcia-Rosado
STAR GmbH	          Tel.     +49 7735 939801
Westendstrasse 1        e-Mail.  rgr@xxxxxxxxxx
D-78337  Oehningen      http://www.star-ag.ch