RE: Rendering to PDF and PS

Subject: RE: Rendering to PDF and PS
From: Gary Stainburn <gary.stainburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 16:11:28 -0000
-----Original Message-----
From:	Simon Pepping [SMTP:spepping@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:	Friday, December 03, 1999 12:29 PM
To:	dssslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:	Re: Rendering to PDF and PS

!On Wed, Dec 01, 1999 at 08:03:05AM -0500, Norman Walsh wrote:
!> / Gary Stainburn <gary.stainburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> was heard to say:
!> | 1) the revision details get rendered without spaces (even if I put spaces inside the tags).
!> | becomes
!> | Revision 1.05 November 1999
!>
!> I think this is a JadeTeX table handling bug. I don't know what
!> to do about it.
!
!The revision number and revision date are in two adjacent table cells,
!between which jadetex puts no space. CellBeforeColumnMargin and
!CellAfterColumnMargin are 0 (default).
!
!I think jadetex does as requested.

Thankyou for the reply Simon.  I do not know enough yet to follow up your instructions - I don't know where to make the changes, and I don't know what other side effects there may be, but as I learn more I will see what I can do.

In the mean time inserting &nsbp before the </revnumber> has done the trick.
Gary Stainburn.
Work: http://www.ringways.co.uk gary.stainburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
REVCOM: http://www.revcom.dhs.org http://www.revcom.org.uk gary.stainburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to choose from. -- Andrew S. Tanenbaum

<<application/ms-tnef>>