RE: Pictures

Subject: RE: Pictures
From: Pieter Rijken <pieter.rijken@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 14:39:12 +0100
Hi Peter,

> By the way, Peter, I study at the university of Vaxjo. Do you
> work in Vaxjo
> or do you study there? I am studying in Leeuwarden, Holland
> at the moment. I

Did you try the Dutch traditional 'waddenlopen', i.e. walking from the
main land to one of the islands in the 'Waddenzee'? Should be nice.
I've never done it.....

> am going to stay here until the end of januari. I am doing a project

If you're lucky you might experience the 'Elfstedentocht'. Also a Dutch
tradition...

> containing XML and DSSSL. Then I am going back to Sweden for my sixth
> semester. Well, now you know....
>
> Thanx again for you help!!
>
> /Peter

regards,

pieter

--
Pieter Rijken                          E-mail: pieter.rijken@xxxxxx

CMG Telecommunications and Utilities B.V.
Division Advanced Technology
Nieuwekade 1-19
P.O. Box 8038                 Phone: +31 30 2339300
3503 RA Utrecht               Fax:   +31 30 2339495
The Netherlands

DISCLAIMER: This statement is not an official statement from, nor
            does it represent an official position of, CMG
            Telecommunications and Utilities B.V.