Re: Issues with literate programming DSSSL Script

Subject: Re: Issues with literate programming DSSSL Script
From: MARK.WROTH@xxxxxxxxxxx (Wroth, Mark)
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 08:01:09 -0800
I suspect that this approach (if I understand it correctly) would require a
significantly more complex tool than a tangle/weave pair to make the
authoring process reasonable.

I think it would also sacrifice the ability to reorder code? Maybe not --
I'm not clear on the limitations of a HyTime linking setup.