Re: OpenJade behaves differently than Jade

Subject: Re: OpenJade behaves differently than Jade
From: Alexander Sieb <alex@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 19:13:46 +0100
Matthias Clasen wrote:

> > > Bug. Sounds as if OpenJade is using the wrong locale when reading the specs.
> > >
> > IIRC that is related to SP_HAVE_LOCALE strod, right?
> > I compiled using SP_HAVE_LOCALE=1, should I undefine SP_HAVE_LOCALE?
>
> No, SP_HAVE_LOCALE=1 should do the right thing. But I notice
> that the old config.h from James doesn't define it for MSVC.

Well, it is defined for /lib but not for /style which is obviously
wrong.

I just uploaded a new version openjade-1.3-1.exe to

http://www.sscd.de/openjade

Give it a try.

> PS: I think we should move this discussion to the OpenJade
> mailing list (jade-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

I tried to subscribe but that particular list is not known.

  **** subscribe: unknown list 'jade-devel'.
  **** Help for majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

They do use majordomo, don't they?

--