Re: Return of the DSSSList archive

Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 18:23:49 -0400 (EST)
At 30 Mar 2000 18:42 -0400, DSSSList Owner wrote:
 > The MHonArc setup for the 2000 pages will be revised as soon as I can
 > get our ISP to do it.  At present, none of the relative URLs to other
 > directories are correct, so none of the navigation graphics show up,
 > but at least the pages are there and are being updated.  Also, the
 > 2000 pages include the posts from 1999, but that will also be fixed.

I have reduced the 2000 pages to just the messages from 2000, and I
have revised the MHonArc control files and regenerated the pages so
all the navigation graphics are correctly referenced.

 > You can search all the subdirectories from
 > http://www.mulberrytech.com/dsssl/dssslist/archive, or you can search
 > individual subdirectories from any of the pages in that subdirectory.

There's currently a problem searching the 2000 pages.

 > The original hypermail archive of the DSSSList from March 1997 to May
 > 1998 that was at http://www.mulberrytech.com/dsssl/dssslist/archive
 > can be downloaded from
 > ftp://ftp.mulberrytech.com/pub/dsssl/dssslist/mailarchive/hypermail.tar.gz
 > as soon as I upload it.

It has been uploaded.

Again, let me know if there are any further problems.

Regards,

Tony Graham
Tony Graham                            mailto:tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9632