DocBook through Jade: Can I get just the TOC?

Subject: DocBook through Jade: Can I get just the TOC?
From: Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05 May 2000 11:23:14 -0400
My editors keep asking me for "an updated TOC" and I'm wondering: I
can write dsssl to produce just one chapter while preserving the
numbers, but is there a way to generate the title page and TOC without
actually including _any_ chapters in the output?

I've been doing this by hand, snipping the TOC out of a generated
rtf/pdf file, but for the HTML version, I have to filter out all the
links to the individual chapter pages (since most are just sect
headings right now).  If there is an easier way, I'd love to hear
about it ;)

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@xxxxxxxxxx>  TeleDynamics Communications Inc