Re: Filtering nodes on other attributes

Subject: Re: Filtering nodes on other attributes
From: Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08 May 2000 16:01:31 -0400

    B> Something like this should work:

    B> (element chapter (if (equal? STATUS (attribute-string
    B> "status")) ($component$) (empty-sosofo)))

Thanks! This works when inserted, but it's still not quite as flexible
as I need.  I want to have this controlled by a build-time variable
such that the jade command

        jade -V STATUS=review ...

to generate only the chapters which have been released for review,
whereas omitting the -V string would generate the entire book.  My
naive approach is to make the definition conditional on the STATUS
variable:

    (element chapter
      (if STATUS
          (if (equal? STATUS (attribute-string "status"))
              ($component$) (empty-sosofo))
          ($component$)))

and for the most part, this works ... the only problem is the
generated HTML TOC has a lot of dead links (but I can probably live
with that for a while)

Thanks again.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@xxxxxxxxxx>  TeleDynamics Communications Inc