Re: Differences between backends.

Subject: Re: Differences between backends.
From: Jany Quintard <quintard.j@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 16:43:50 +0200 (CEST)
On Wed, 31 May 2000, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> I ran this (with a substitute image) and duly see bookmarks
>
> is this what you expect
I did not expect a nice photo, but the bookmarks
are OK, except thatI would like to see more (the sublevels too).  In the
stylesheet, I give a heading calculated with the depth of the <d>
element.  But, there must be a difference between your PDF and mine,
because yours opens with the bookmarks immediately visible. With mine, I
have to click "Window" in the menu and then select "Show bookmarks" (which
has no effect, anyway).

It seems that the problem is after the building of TeX, since you can
process my TeX file.
I wonder if Lorand is not having the same problem ?