Re: Bookmark generation with modular stylesheets and pdfjadetex

Subject: Re: Bookmark generation with modular stylesheets and pdfjadetex
From: Lorand Bruhacs <bruhacs@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 15:51:31 +0200
Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> Lorand Bruhacs writes:
>
>  > I'm looking for a way to generate PDF output with bookmarks using DocBook
>  > modular
>  > stylesheets and pdfjadetex.  Apparently this does not work out of the box.
>  >
>  > Does anybody have a hack for this problem?
>
> What have you tried? The extension to DSSSL set up by James Clark is
> implemented in jadetex. No hacks.

Certainly I didn't mean to say anything nasty about DSSSL or jadetex ;-)

I use jade's TeX backend with DocBook stylesheets and then process the
output with pdfjadetex to produce a PDF file. However the file contains
no bookmarks (it would be nice to have bookmarks for ToC entries).
How can this be done?

Best Regards,

- Lorand