Math in DocBook (was Re: TeX output)

Subject: Math in DocBook (was Re: TeX output)
From: MARK.WROTH@xxxxxxxxxxx (Wroth, Mark)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 08:11:53 -0700
I'm not quite sure this is on topic for this list, but I'll take David's discussion as a springboard and ask:

David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx> commented

DC> If you have a version of those that are altered (eg so that they work:-)
DC> and that are publicly available, I'd pull mine from our web site and add
DC> a pointer to your copy.

as part of a short thread on including mathematics in DocBook.

I'd like to get access to a working set also, as adding this functionality to a customization layer has been on my "to do" list for some time (2+ years, in fact).

Even more, I would like to see some such addition to the canonical DocBook DTD, so we don't all go off creating incompatible implementations of the same thing.  Am I alone, or is there a reasonable group that would be interested?

Mark Wroth