Re: Adding information to page footer

Subject: Re: Adding information to page footer
From: Norman Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 26 Jul 2000 09:50:12 -0400
/ Lorand Bruhacs <bruhacs@xxxxxxxx> was heard to say:
| I'm using Norm Walsh's DSSSL stylesheets for print output. However, I
| would like to add some information to the footer on each page. Is there
| a canonical way to do this?

Define these functions in your customization layer.

(define (first-page-inner-footer gi)
  (empty-sosofo))

(define (first-page-center-footer gi)
  (empty-sosofo))

(define (first-page-outer-footer gi)
  (cond
   ((equal? (normalize gi) (normalize "dedication")) (empty-sosofo))
   ((equal? (normalize gi) (normalize "part")) (empty-sosofo))
   (else ($page-number-header-footer$))))

(define (page-inner-footer gi)
  (empty-sosofo))

(define (page-center-footer gi)