RE: win95 binaries

Subject: RE: win95 binaries
From: "Konovalov, Vadim" <vkonovalov@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:50:55 +0400
> I contacted the maintainer of the native Win32 binaries.
> Unfortunately his
> workload does not permit him to fix the binaries. So unless
> someone else
> revvs up his MSVC (I don't have the $$), this will not be
> fixed anytime
> soon.

I've compiled openjade-1.3 with MSVC++, but I use it quite rarely.
I use OpenSP-1.5pre4 compiled with MSVC++ without problems.

Currently I have no possibility to make them available online, but I can
send binaries to anyone or FTP to anywhere so they will be avail after that.

Also I've reported some fixes to be patched in latest sources for OpenSP.

That's all I can do, please ask :)

<!ENTITY Vadim REALLIFE "Vadim V.Konovalov, St.Petersburg, Russia">
&Vadim;