Example of multiple html files from one xml file

Subject: Example of multiple html files from one xml file
From: janusz.prusaczyk@xxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:39:41 +0200
Again, sorry if it is a trivial question...

Can anybody show me how to get multiple html files from one xml source?
Let's take an example:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding="ISO-8859-2"?>
<root>
  <a>
    <b>text 1</b>
    <b>text 2</b>
  </a>
  <a>
    <b>text 1</b>
    <b>text 2</b>
  </a>
</root>

I want to get 7 files:

index.html :

2 files with <a></a> contents, like a2.html:

and 4 files with <b></b> tag contents. The names of the files can be
generated, but I can use ID attributes for tags as well (<a ID="a1"></a>).
Is it possible with OpenJade? Can someone show me how to do it? I can find
workaround (using Perl) but it will complicate things. There are two
difficult places for me: having more than one file and generating
hiperlinks. I will be thankful for your help.

David