Simple modifications?

Subject: Simple modifications?
From: "Shawn O. McKenzie" <shawnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 18:14:14 -0800 (PST)
Newbie question- all suggestions to rtfm should include url.

Trying to get my head around what it would take to make some (what seem to
be simple) modifications to the modular stylesheets for Docbook SGML.

I would like to be able to format Docbook files for print (and possibly
html) such that it includes a specific graphic on the title page, a
different graphic on each chapter heading, a special graphic on a note
section,
etc.

I have not found an example of this yet.

Any help would be appreciated.

Shawn O. McKenzie, Trainer/Courseware Development
smckenzie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.linuxcare.com/
Office:415-354-4292 Cell:415-637-5029
Linuxcare. Support for the revolution.