Re: (dsssl) How to elimate blank pages from the end of DocBook components?

Subject: Re: (dsssl) How to elimate blank pages from the end of DocBook components?
From: "Francis J. Lacoste" <francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 14:07:44 -0500
On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 11:45:14AM -0600, Michael Holmes wrote:
> Hello,
>

> System configuration:
>
> DocBook versions "4.1 & 3.1"
> OpenJade version "1.3"
> OpenSP version "1.3.4"
> TeX back end
> Norman Walsh's Modular DocBook Style sheets version "1.62"

This is a features of jadetex which uses \cleardoublepage instead
of \clearpage. I added a TeX's backend characteristic to control that
behavior. You will need openjade 1.4pre1 and jadetex 3.3 to be able
to control that features. You can then set the page-two-side?
characteristic to #f in the simple-page-sequence construction rules.

I think that openjade-1.4pre1 isn't already available as a tarball, but
you can grab my patches for openjade-1.3 from indev.insu.com/openjade/

Hope this helps

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis@xxxxxxxxxx