Re: (dsssl) [OpenJade] Segfaults when running on a Solaris 2.6 machine

Subject: Re: (dsssl) [OpenJade] Segfaults when running on a Solaris 2.6 machine
From: "James M. Luongo" <jml1427@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 10:53:55 -0400
Eric Brunel wrote:

> If you run into other problems, please let me know: it
> may remind me a few other things...

Unfortunately, I did running into another problem.  I don't know if I'm
doing something wrong.  I did what you told me, I downloaded openjade
again, and DID NOT use the autoconf.  I instead editted the Makefile
myself, changing just the prefix and DEFINES variables.  I changed prefix
to /usr/local and removed "-DSP_HAVE_BOOL" from "DEFINES."  I then run
"make," and "gmake," but I get the following error each time:

parser_inst.cxx:1349: duplicate explicit instantiation of `class
Vector<unsigned int>'
gmake[2]: *** [parser_inst.o] Error 1

Is there another switch to use for gcc?  The version of gcc I am using is
2.95.3.  Sorry for being a bother, and thanks for any help.