(dsssl) [OpenJade] Segfaults when running on a Solaris 2.6 machine

Subject: (dsssl) [OpenJade] Segfaults when running on a Solaris 2.6 machine
From: "James M. Luongo" <jml1427@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 14:06:31 -0400
Hello, I am trying to get some documentation on the web using the
DocBook XML DTD and Modular Stylesheets.  I am trying to use OpenJade to
convert the XML to HTML but whenever I run it it segfaults and drops a
core.

I used the autoconf method to install OpenJade with gcc version 2.95.3
and GNU make, the OS is Solaris 2.6.  I'm not an advanced *nix user so I
don't know what else I should include here.  If anyone knows what the
problem is and how to fix it, please let me know.  Also let me know if
you need more information and I can get that.

thanks