RE: (dsssl) Count and Display <week><question> tags. How?

Subject: RE: (dsssl) Count and Display <week><question> tags. How?
From: Jeremy Cowgar <jcowgar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:27:29 -0400
Peter,

That fixed everything! Wow! I knew there had to be a simple answer, but that was pretty easy!

Thanks a million. I was starting to get nervous about turning in my homework. The best I could do was number all weeks and questions, with a "1" .... he he he . It now looks exactly how I envisioned it.

Thanks again!

Jeremy Cowgar - jcowgar@xxxxxxxxx