Re: (dsssl) Stylesheet error with OJ 1.4

Subject: Re: (dsssl) Stylesheet error with OJ 1.4
From: ydirson@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 17:30:55 +0100
On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 04:44:38PM +0100, Jany Quintard wrote:
> Anyway, does anyone know why OJ 1.3 is not in the stable packages of the Debian?

Yes.  Openjade had not been package at the time of the release of
Debian 2.2, and the first version to be packaged was 1.4devel.

I've built an openjade1.3 package for potato some time ago.  I must
clean it and put it on www.alcove-labs.org.  I'll also build a woody
package of it, so that people have an alternative on 1.4.

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer				      Ingénieur Logiciel-Libre