(dsssl) ANSI Text and RTF

Subject: (dsssl) ANSI Text and RTF
From: Brian Leary <Brian.Leary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 13:13:58 -0500
Hi,
I am making an attempt to create external links to a URL (IE -
http://www.test.com ) using DSSSL and JADE to convert an XML document to
RTF.

Here is some info on my DSSSL style sheet
<!DOCTYPE output [
<!ELEMENT output - - (ulink+, link+) >
<!ELEMENT link - - (#PCDATA) >
<!ATTLIST link find IDREF #REQUIRED >
<!ELEMENT ulink - - (#PCDATA) >
<!ATTLIST ulink citetitle IDREF #REQUIRED >
]>

;This is used for an external link to a url
(element ulink
  (make link
	color: color-blue
     font-weight: 'bold
	destination: (with-mode #f(idref-address (attribute-string
"citetitle" (current-node))))
	(process-children)))

; this is used for an internal link within the same document
(element link
  (make link
	color: color-blue
     font-weight: 'bold
	destination: (with-mode #f(idref-address (attribute-string "FIND"
(current-node))))
	(process-children)))

Now in the RTF output when you mouseover an internal link you get tool tip
text that says ID_70528 (or link destination) but for the External link you
get ID_http_58_47_47__www_46_test_46_com.

 If I can get the external link tool tip text to read http://www.test.com I
 will be all set and the hyperlink document will work.

It looks as though RTF is converting the : // and . to ANSI _58 _47, etc.
Is there a way in the DSSSL to control the ANSI definition for the RTF ? or
to tell it that I want the actual symbol, not the numbers, etc.
Any help would be greatly apreciated.
Thanks
Brian