(dsssl) Table Cell Line Wrapping -- TEX backend

Subject: (dsssl) Table Cell Line Wrapping -- TEX backend
From: Curtis Michael Brune <curt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 18:29:38 -0800
I'm creating 2 row, 2 column table where one cell contains a
paragraph, however the lines of the paragraph are not wrapping within
the cell and extend off the right side of the page.

I realize the tex/jadetex backend is the focus of development, but is
it being abandoned for html2pdf converters?  If so that seems sad to me.

I have **some** spare time on my hands.  Where should I start looking
for the above problem?  Would it be in the dsssl or in the jadetex
macros?

Cheers,
Curt
--