(dsssl) Volonteering for DSSLdoc

Subject: (dsssl) Volonteering for DSSLdoc
From: "Simon North" <north@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:10:58 +0100
I take the point about the success being dependent on the level of
contribution and would like to offer my assistance in whatever
capacity I can.

A sudden an unexpected change in my personal circumstances (aka,
divorce) leaves me with large gobs of spare time, and the inclination
to climb the walls if I don't do something useful with them.

Initially, I'd be more than happy to edit -- or whatever. I could
even try pushing Macmillan to give me the rights back to the DSSSL
chapter I wrote as part of "Teach Yourself XML in 21 Days" (which
they promised to do when it went out of print, but neither of the
editors I talked to works there any longer).

The offers there ....

Simon North
Senior Staff Technical Writer
System Level Design,