(dsssl) Big-DieSeL source now in CVS

Subject: (dsssl) Big-DieSeL source now in CVS
From: ydirson@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:42:14 +0100
I had mentionned some time ago that I had started to play with bigloo,
to eventually build a dsssl processor.  Bigloo being a scheme
compiler, that will give us compiled stylesheet - hopefully at a low
cost.

One of the underlying ideas is to validate as less things as
possible.  This made me start with some input markup borrowing both to
the SGML reference concrete syntax (for maximum functionnality) and to
XML (eg. explicit empty tags - for minimal validation).

There's not much yet, aside from the start of a grove-builder.  People
willing to play in this field are welcome.

Homepage: http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/dsssl-utils/
CVSweb:
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/dsssl-utils/dsssl-utils/bigdiesel/

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer				      Ingénieur Logiciel-Libre