Re: (dsssl) Fw: [OpenJade-devel] Development

Subject: Re: (dsssl) Fw: [OpenJade-devel] Development
From: "B. Tommie Usdin" <btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:06:26 -0500
I can't speak for the chair of XML Europe, but I would be surprised if they were not interested in talks relating standards-related tools.

Aas one of the chairs of Extreme Markup Languages I can tell you that a talk on OpenJade's recent developments would be very appropriate at Extreme. I suspect, also, that Extreme will have an audience that is familiar with Jade and interested in standards of all stripes.

For details on submitting a paper to Extreme please see: http://www.extrememarkup.com or http://www.mulberrytech.com/Extreme.
(There will also be a few late breaking slots at Extreme, but your chances of getting in are far better if you send a paper than if you wait and try for one of the late breakings.)

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx