Re: (dsssl) About define-language.

Subject: Re: (dsssl) About define-language.
From: Raul Chirea <raul_chirea@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 04:59:52 +0200
Many thanks to everybody who answered !

But only Brandon was near.

Brandon Ibach wrote:

>    The following is untested, so let me know if this doesn't work:
>
> (define language
>   (external-procedure "UNREGISTERED::OpenJade//Procedure::language"))
>
> (declare-default-language (language 'en 'us))
>
>    Put all that near the top of your stylesheet, and you should be
> able to use the comparison functions.
>
> -Brandon :)

I did this and for "string=?", "string>?",  etc. (case insensitive variants)
worked very well but for "string-ci=?", "string-ci>?", etc. (case insensitive
varians) openjade dumped core.

My setup is: Linux 2.4.2, glibc-2.2.2, openjade-1.3

Although this is a step forward, I steel need to use case insensitive
comparison functions, so what shoud I do ? Does anybody have an ideea ?

Raul.