(dsssl) Using score with RTF backend

Subject: (dsssl) Using score with RTF backend
From: Laurent Laporte <laurentlaporte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 15:31:17 +0100 (CET)
Hello,
I want to make underligned text with Jade?s RTF backend. In order to do
that, I use score. Word have 9 underlying styles. My XML file contains
?inline? tags with a ?kind? attribute that describe the underlying
type:
<inline kind="underline">normal underline</inline>
<inline kind="wordunderline">word underline</inline>
<inline kind="doubleunderline">double</inline>
<inline kind="dotunderline">dot</inline>
<inline kind="thickunderline">thick</inline>
<inline kind="dashunderline">dash</inline>
<inline kind="dotdashunderline">dot dash</inline>
<inline kind="dotdotdashunderline">dot dot dash</inline>
<inline kind="waveunderline">wave</inline>

I find out how to make normal underline, word underline and double
underline but I don?t know how to generate the other types of
underlying with RTF backend. Can you help me ?
Here is my code:
(element inline
  (let ((kind (attribute-string "kind")))
    (cond