RE: (dsssl) Including chunks of HTML code (newbie)

Subject: RE: (dsssl) Including chunks of HTML code (newbie)
From: Ian Castle <ian.castle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10 Jul 2002 22:43:52 +0100
You want a "processing-instruction"

for example:

<!DOCTYPE style-sheet PUBLIC "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style
Sheet//EN">

(declare-flow-object-class processing-instruction
  "UNREGISTERED::James Clark//Flow Object
Class::processing-instruction")

(element book
	(make processing-instruction data: "php myphpstatement")
)

Would generate

<?php myphpstatement?>