RE: (dsssl) Including chunks of HTML code (newbie)

Subject: RE: (dsssl) Including chunks of HTML code (newbie)
From: "Antun Karlovac" <antun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:40:12 -0700
Finally I've gotten round to working on this again!

I tried doing as you said, but with no luck. I can get it to spit out php
tags at various places (yey) but not where I need them.

For example, in the (define (html-document title-sosofo body-sosofo) bit of
the existing dbhtml.dsl file, I tried replacing:

       (make element gi: "HTML"

                 with

       (make processing-instruction data: "php ob_start(); "

But no luck. I get this error:

"content expression cannot be specified in make expression for atomic f
low object class "processing-instruction""

Is there any other way to do this? Is there some application that will allow
me to set up the dsl files more easily?

Take care,

Antun