Re: (dsssl) Flurry of errors in onsgmls--can't read xml.dcl?

Subject: Re: (dsssl) Flurry of errors in onsgmls--can't read xml.dcl?
From: maurice chadwick york <mcyork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:44:53 -0600 (CST)
I will check the specification for the correct syntax for the ommitted
tag--thanks for the insight.  I had the thought that in the worst case
scenario I might have to insert some kind of tag into every element, but
the thought was kind of gloomy--hopefully it is some kind of problem with
finding xml.dcl that can be fixed.

Unfortunately I can't play with it anymore because my monitor display went
suddenly dark yesterday and I can't do anything with that computer until I
get it fixed. When I get it up and running again I'll post the toy and try
messing with the path to xml.dcl. Until then...
Thanks,
Maurice