(dsssl) simple loop question

Subject: (dsssl) simple loop question
From: Mirosław Prywata <Miroslaw.Prywata@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 11:55:27 +0200
Hi,

I have simple problem with processing node list in loop. I do not know where
to put increment condition (finally I comment it out and jade is processing
only the first element as expected).

The following function should proceses current (or given) node list, wrap
character data with <mi>element and process other elements. I make some
simple mistake, and when i move away comment ; I get:
too many arguments for function

(define wrap-with-mi (lambda (#!optional (nl (children (current-node))))
    (let loop ((n nl))
        (if (node-list-empty? n)
            (empty-sosofo)
            (let* ((cn (node-list-first n))   (c (node-property 'class-name
cn))
;                  (loop (node-list-rest n)
                    (if (equal? 'data-char c)
                         (make element gi: "mi"
                            (literal (string (node-property 'char cn))))
                         (process-node-list cn)
)
;)
)))))

Any help? Elements are mixed content. Maybe there is simpler way to
acomplish what I want. Actually I am going to process further character data
(which are now simply wrapped with mi), but first I should have proper loop.

Regards
Mirek