(dsssl) DSSSList Archives - We Do Not Edit the Archive

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 22:35:32 -0400
DSSSList is publicly archived, officially at http://www.biglist.com/lists/dssslist/archives and unofficially at several
locations I have no control over.

Each person who subscribes the list is told, when they subscribe, that
the list will be archived, and you are reminded of that periodically
in the List Guidlines, which are posted to the list.

We do not edit the archives of DSSSList. Therefore, it is list subscriber's
responsibility not to post anything to the list that they do not want
publicly available, possibly for a very long time.

We will not remove your posting from the list to hide the fact that
when you started you asked beginner questions, that may be embarrassing
now that you are an expert. Nor will we edit it because you don't like
to see your list postings in Google. Or because you have changed jobs
and don't want your name associated with the organization you worked
for when you posted to the list.

We simply don't edit the list archives. So please stop asking.

-- Tommie Usdin
   XSL-List Owner
B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx