Re: [dssslist] Re: How to increase the space before the title of an article and modify the font of the title with DSSSL?

On 08/29/2013 07:26 AM, Chunman Sun wrote:
> Try and try again, I find that my customized dsssl doesn't work, No
> matter what stylesheet I write in my dsssl, It still doesn't workc

Is there a reason you absolutely need to use DSSSL?  Nearly all of the
formatting activity has moved to XSL...  DSSSL tools are mostly
un-maintained.  If XSL is an option for you, Ibd recommend it.  If
not... then I hope someone else can answer your actual question.

~Chris
bPeace has other governments that donbt go through the will of
 politicians.b b Mia Couto, bRain, the Dreamsendb (tr. Austen Hyde)
GnuPG fingerprint: DB08 CF6C 2583 7F55 3BE9  A210 4A51 DBAC 5C5C 3D5E