RE: [dssslist] Re: How to increase the space before the title of an article and modify the font of the title with DSSSL?

Chunman,

It's been a LONG time since I wrote any DSSSL code but if I remember
correctly, the space-before is being ignored because it occurs at the "top" of
the page. I think you may need to put something at the top of the page (e.g.,
a paragraph with just a space) in order for this your space-before to be
respected, e.g.,

(element (articleinfo title)
(make paragraph (literal " "))
(make paragraph