Re: [jats-list] Coding ruby

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Coding ruby
From: Tommie Usdin <btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 12:11:04 -0400
Dear Soichi Tokizane --

I am happy to see that you are so clearly thinking about how you will use the
JATS to meet your needs.

It seems to me that this is a topic that the NISO committee should discuss as
an official request. Since this list is a place for informal conversation
among users of the JATS but not an official part of the NISO/JATS
infrastructure, may I suggest that you send this suggestion (and any other
suggestions on how you think the JATS should be modified) to the official NISO
feedback page:
(http://www.niso.org/apps/group_public/document.php?document_id=6135)

Thank you.

-- Tommie Usdin