RE: [jats-list] future of Preview XSLT

Subject: RE: [jats-list] future of Preview XSLT
From: "Kelly, Laura (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E]" <kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 07:08:19 -0400
As one of the "nice people behind http://jats.nlm.nih.gov/";, I can tell you
that we will add a resources page...once there are resources available. :)

Since the available version (0.4) is a draft, we're not adding any resources
yet. Once v1.0 is released, that will change. As was the case with the
dtd.nlm.nih.gov site, we're open to suggestions. We do have certain
limitations because they're government-hosted sites, but we'll certainly do
what we can to make the site more useful.

Thanks,
Laura
Laura Kelly
kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx