Re: [jats-list] citation "year" with suffix

Subject: Re: [jats-list] citation "year" with suffix
From: "Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex" <gerrit.imsieke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 16:37:37 +0100
On 26.02.2013 16:24, Kaveh Bazargan wrote:
And just an example of how ridiculous mixed citation can get, here is
an example from a recently published paper:

<mixed-citation>
US CDC 1990. International notes earthquake disaster: Luzon,
Philippines. Mortality and Morbidity Weekly Report 39(34): 573-577.
</mixed-citation>

This has arguably _less_ structure than a printed reference. The
latter at least has bold and italic which hint at what each item might
represent. ;-)

But you are actually allowed to use italic, bold, etc. in mixed-citations, Kaveh. (I checked this for BITS, but I think BITS uses the unaltered JATS modules for citations, so it should be true for JATS, too.)

Itbs _that_ mixed!

Gerrit

--
Gerrit Imsieke
GeschC$ftsfC<hrer / Managing Director

GeschC$ftsfC<hrer: Gerrit Imsieke, Svea Jelonek,
Thomas Schmidt, Dr. Reinhard VC6ckler