Re: [jats-list] Training on JATS XML and XQuery in the UK

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Training on JATS XML and XQuery in the UK
From: Debbie Lapeyre <dalapeyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 11:38:18 -0400
Paul--

On Sep 4, 2013, at 10:23 AM, "Donohoe, Paul" <p.donohoe@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Nature are seeking training for our Web Production staff (who are
>already familiar with XML markup) on XPath, XQuery, and some
>XSLT, and JATS.

The Publishing Track at XML Summer School in Oxford this year will be
using JATS examples. It may not be the Nature-specific, personalized
training you want, but it could be a really good start for your folks.
There is also the Hands-on for the begginners.

Check it out at: http://xmlsummerschool.com/

They are making group-rate deals for rates now, since this is the
month of the School.

--Debbie

Deborah A Lapeyre              mailto:dalapeyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mulberry Technologies, Inc.      http://www.mulberrytech.com
17 West Jefferson Street         Phone: 301-315-9631 (USA)
Suite 207                        Fax:   301-315-8385
Rockville, MD 20850
Mulberry Technologies: Consultancy for XML, XSLT, and Schematron