Re: [jats-list] BITS: Is there a canonical way to group multiple appendices and a glossary under a single 'Appendix' heading?

Subject: Re: [jats-list] BITS: Is there a canonical way to group multiple appendices and a glossary under a single 'Appendix' heading?
From: Debbie Lapeyre <dalapeyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 11:00:14 -0400
On Sep 3, 2013, at 6:33 PM, Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  (Now I'm with Gerrit. It does seem a bit like the tail
> wagging the dog. If any book-part can have back matter, then the back
> matter inside any one of them is its own, not the back matter in some
> larger undefined scope.) My own compromise might be to render the
> appendix and glossary as generic 'sec' (with @sec-type) so they could
> be in the body of the book-part.

There is maddeningly complete freedom on this point.
The outer 'Appendix' could be a <sec>, the <app> inside it
could then be <sec>s too. Your choice, but I'd call an
<app> and <app>.

--Debbie

Deborah A Lapeyre              mailto:dalapeyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mulberry Technologies, Inc.      http://www.mulberrytech.com
17 West Jefferson Street         Phone: 301-315-9631 (USA)
Suite 207                        Fax:   301-315-8385
Rockville, MD 20850
Mulberry Technologies: Consultancy for XML, XSLT, and Schematron