[jats-list] access and license indicators

Subject: [jats-list] access and license indicators
From: "Jennifer McAndrews jmcandre@xxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 19:01:25 -0000
Hello All,

In anticipation of providing our users access to DOE funded articles this
coming autumn, we are working to devise a sample JATS tagging structure that
we can provide to our online hosting group so that they, in turn, can begin
preparation on their end. Because we need to do this sooner rather than later,
we are at present planning to use existing JATS green.  As of right now, our
markup would read:

<license license-type="public-access"
xlink:href="http://publishing.aip.org/authors/rights-and-permissions";
specific-use="metadata">
<license-p>
<named-content specific-use="metadata"
content-type="am-start-date">2016-06-01</named-content>
</license-p>
</license>

I'm curious if anyone else is planning to use existing elements and if so what
that implementation might look like? I worry there's a more precise or more
elegant means of containing the information inside the xml that I'm not
considering.

Thanks for any input!
Jennifer

Jennifer McAndrews
Content Technology
AIP Publishing LLC
1305 Walt Whitman Road
Suite 300
Melville, NY 11747-4300
[AIPPublishinglogo]
Tel. +1 516-576-2679
Email: jmcandre@xxxxxxx<mailto:jmcandre@xxxxxxx>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image002.jpg]