[jats-list] BITS: differences between <back> and <book-back>

Subject: [jats-list] BITS: differences between <back> and <book-back>
From: "Mike Eden meden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 14:31:36 -0000
Hi
I just wondered what the rationale was in not allowing <sec> in <book-back>?
Was there a specific reason not to include it or was there no specific reason
to include it.
I am wondering how to capture data-availability statement in BITS. In JATS I
would add as <back><sec content-type="data-availability"> alongside other
statements, acknowledgements, references etc. But where I would consider to
capture this statement for a whole book in <book-back> there is no child <sec>
or sibling of <ack>, <ref-list> etc.

Am I looking at this right? Helpful comments please

Mike Eden

Cambridge University Press is the publishing business of the University of
Cambridge with VAT registered number GB 823 8476 09.  Our principal office is
at University Printing House, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8BS, United
Kingdom.

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorised to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in
relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.