Re: [jats-list] history and pub-history events in JATS

Subject: Re: [jats-list] history and pub-history events in JATS
From: "Randall, Laura (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E] laura.randall@xxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 11:59:49 -0000
Tacking onto whatbs already been saidbthe request was to get the
BITS-defined <event> element into JATS and the committee opted to do that by
including the containing element (<pub-history>). So this is a direct copy of
the <pub-history> element from BITS, tag definition and all.

The change reports are in the Tag Libraries (entry on left nav). Herebs
Greenbs:
https://jats.nlm.nih.gov/archiving/tag-library/1.2/chapter/version-1.2-chg.ht
ml

lar