Re: [jats-list] [ANN] XSLT 3 training - dates for February, March, April 2021

Subject: Re: [jats-list] [ANN] XSLT 3 training - dates for February, March, April 2021
From: "Charles O'Connor coconnor@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 20:43:54 -0000
Hi Liam,

When the Schematron course comes together, please ping me off list.

I did a webinar yesterday on our (Aries) XML-through production workflow,
which includes the ability to configure a task to run Schematron. Question
from a participant was, "This Schematron thing sounds cool, but is it
something the average production editor could write?"

My answer was that a somewhat ambitious one certainly could. There may also be
interest among others at Aries.

Also, let me know whether there are prerequisites beyond a basic knowledge of
what XML is and how it works.

Thanks,
Charles