Re: [jats-list] Does Blue need a Lite version, to counter its creeping aquafication?

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Does Blue need a Lite version, to counter its creeping aquafication?
From: "Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex gerrit.imsieke@xxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 12:11:16 -0000
Dear Mark,

Thank you so much for taking the time to run the analysis and for filing the pull request.

We will try to reproduce, using the cache files that you sent, under which circumstances the division by zero occurs. Then we'll see whether there is something else that we should do about it or whether your fix addresses the problem without distorting the results.

To all others that submitted files to Nina already: Thank you, too!

To everyone else who sits on tons of JATS and hasnbt sent anything yet: There's still 10 days left to put something together.

Gerrit