Re: [jats-list] Using JATS DTDs with Oxygen XML Editor

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Using JATS DTDs with Oxygen XML Editor
From: "Wendell Piez wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 14:19:56 -0000
Michael,

For sure you should ask the folks at oXygen who are very helpful with this
kind of thing. There are features that can be used to assign an import
hierarchy for the frameworks; also these settings can be saved per project,
for example, as can the active frameworks, etc.

So the short answer might be there is no really short answer, if you really
need two separate frameworks (whose bindings conflict or overlap) to be
active at the same time, but there might be options, and those would be
oXygen features.

Of course, feel free to borrow or adapt from
https://github.com/wendellpiez/JATSKit (which doesn't use those DTDs IIRC
but which could be adapted).

Good luck,
Wendell

--
...Wendell Piez... ...wendell -at- nist -dot- gov...
...wendellpiez.com... ...pellucidliterature.org... ...pausepress.org...