Re: [niso-sts] Question regarding alternative and description text

Subject: Re: [niso-sts] Question regarding alternative and description text
From: "G. Ken Holman g.ken.holman@xxxxxxxxx" <niso-sts-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 01:14:51 -0000
I like your concluding statement, but I think that should be the default that does not require an explicit declaration to be made.

That would be consistent with what I've posted as a comment:

https://groups.niso.org/higherlogic/ws/public/view_comment?comment_id=1245

Thank you for contributing to the discussion!