Re: [niso-sts] Question regarding alternative and description text

Subject: Re: [niso-sts] Question regarding alternative and description text
From: "G. Ken Holman g.ken.holman@xxxxxxxxx" <niso-sts-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 01:14:53 -0000
Good questions to ask, Gareth, regarding the
supplemental declaration regarding the normative
status. I think answers to them would support my
suggestion in my contribution that a recommended
convention be documented without such a need.

Thank you for contributing!

p.s. Do the names "Gereth" and "Gerrit" have the same roots?