Re: [niso-sts] Question regarding alternative and description text

Subject: Re: [niso-sts] Question regarding alternative and description text
From: "G. Ken Holman g.ken.holman@xxxxxxxxx" <niso-sts-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 01:14:53 -0000
Done! Thank you, Tommie. I very much appreciate you joining the discussion.

https://groups.niso.org/higherlogic/ws/public/view_comment?comment_id=1245

At 2023-11-13 22:13 +0000, B Tommie Usdin btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
To comment on STS I suggest starting at:

https://www.niso.org/standards-committees/sts

which points to the (current) comments page. (I would point you directly to the comments page, but that changes with every version and https://www.niso.org/standards-committees/sts is stable. On the assumption that people may find this discussion in the list archives I would rather point to a location that is most likely to be useful in the future.)

-- Tommie

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/j/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @US$125 (5 hours free) |