Re: Question about patterns

Subject: Re: Question about patterns
From: John Eadie <eadie@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue Aug 11 14:01:24 1998
Hi Bryan,

 |2. Are there any examples regarding a method for "chunking" the resulting
 | HTML?

You might want to try our HTML Package, especially the WYSIWYG editor.
The HTMLP includes some nice ways to obtain HTML chunking from XML.
Check `HTML Package' and `Download' on our front page ..

  http://www.us.balise.com

Regards,

-john

Ps: Yes, it's a commercial product.  Our server product (Dual Prism)
uses the same approach, but also permits dynamic interaction with
the XML/SGML, also Access, Oracle DB's, etc.
--
John Eadie (JE46)  AIS Software Agent (N. America)
  eadie@xxxxxxxxxx  ~  http://www.us.balise.com

`The monks who did not buy printing presses are now making wine.
 In the years ahead, some of us will make the same choice'
  - Steve Cherry, ELSEVIER, 1992